Planning and Quote Request
Deciding to update your office is easy – the execution of the design often causes companies the most difficulty.
To request an onsite meeting in your space, please fill out our simple form.
At this time, we meet with clients all over Southern Ontario.
Select “Onsite Meeting” below.
Not close to our showrooms?
We space plan and install custom offices across Canada.
Consultations happen by phone and email.
If you are confident in your office measurements, and have an idea of needs, we can assist!
Select “Virtual Design/Quote” below.
What to expect?
- Our designer and furniture consultant will…
- Gather details about your project
- Plan your space in 2D
- Help you select function and styles of furnishings
- Discuss pros and cons
- Establish shipping and installation parameters
- Quote your project
Note: For large floor plan projects and those requiring 3D and rendered concepts, there may be a design fee to discuss
First… check your “I’m ready” list…
- Number of people you need to outfit
- The types of spaces you need (ie. meeting room, open office stations, lunchroom…)
- Style ideas you prefer
- Base building drawing if available (pdf, dwg file or other)
- Target date of installation/move
- Special ergonomic needs of team
- Electric/Voice/Data access points needed