Krug Nuvo Conference Tables
Nuvo Conference from Krug. The evolution of collaborative space.
- Nuvo Conference Tables – an innovative new design that makes tables fast, easy to assemble and re-configure
- Stunningly beautiful yet durable surface materials – high-gloss aluminum, the highest grade quarter cut and rift cut veneers, as well as solid surface, laminates and glass
- Artfully-designed connectivity and cable management so that meetings mesh seamlessly with conferencing technology
- 8 conference table top shapes & 3 edge profiles – laminate tops are 1.5″ thick
- Table structures are designed for fast assembly and dis-assembly – bases are positioned, then the top sections connected
- Nuvo Base options are all weighted to provide stability to the tables
- Enclosed bases have removable access doors for cabling access and the formed Aluminum base has an optional cable channel for cable management
- Support beams connect the bases and provide additional support for the conference table top
- Nuvo Consoles provide complete connectivity solutions, either in pre-configured or custom configurations, creating table-top power/data/audio/visual modules for every conferencing technology
- Unique under-the-surface trough system provides ample capacity for channeling cabling and keeps cables tidy and safely secured
- Nuvo Conference Tables with Media will never become outdated or obsolete because they’re made with faceplates and components used by every electrician and conferencing technology specialist
72″ sizes starting at $2,700…
Nuvo by Krug – Whether it’s one unit or one hundred, Krug makes every one to your specifications, with precision machining and artisanal pride, and the high standards forged from over 130 years of craftsmanship.
|Warranty PDF||Limited 10 Year Warranty|