Humanscale Freedom 16″ Pony Task Stool
$319.99 – $429.99
Part of Humanscale‘s award-winning Freedom seating line, the Pony Task Stool is the more compact version of the Freedom Saddle Task Stool.
- The Humanscale Freedom Pony Task Stools may be unique in design but their function and appeal fits many applications – office, lab, factory, classroom, wherever!
- Like its slightly larger companion, the Freedom Saddle Task Stool, the Pony makes sitting comfortable and workplace movement simple while complementing any workspace or home office
- Unique triangular cushion encourages users to sit in a “saddle” posture which puts the spine into a healthy lordotic curve
- The posture also reduces pressure points on the tail bone enabling long-term comfort
- Controls for height adjustments at all 3 corners of cushion accommodate a wide range of users and tasks
- A fun and versatile stool that encourages movement while remaining comfortable and promoting workspace wellbeing – also doubles as a footrest or ottoman
- See below for fabric descriptions
Both the Humanscale Pony & Saddle Task Stools are available with optional footring and high cylinders allowing adaptation for specific applications – contact your atWork Team to customize your comfort.
Humanscale CF Corde 4 Fabric – A four-way stretch fabric, Corde 4 provides sitters with ultimate comfort as they adjust positions. Its intricate weave structure, dimensional surface and wide array of neutral and vibrant shades are visually appealing and engaging to the touch. Textile Grade 1 | Designed by Elizabeth Whelan (96% Nylon, 4% Polyurethane, 150,000 Double Rub Abrasion resistance)
Humanscale K Lotus Fabric – Water repellant and easy to clean, Lotus has strong nylon backing and a polyurethane texture, bolstering its resilience and endurance. Feels like a very smooth vinyl to the touch. Textile Grade 1 | Designed by Elizabeth Whelan (100% Polyurethane with Nylon backing, 350,000 Double Rub Abrasion resistance)
Please Note – Not Available at the Cambridge, Ontario showroom
|Height||Range: 16" - 21"|
|Capacity||up to 300 lb|
|Construction / Materials||Predominantly aluminum, followed by steel & plastic|
|Warranty PDF||Limited 15 year Warranty|