Humanscale M8.1 Dual Monitor Arm with Crossbar
$529.99 – $549.99
Humanscale M8.1 Monitor Arm – part of Humanscale’s next generation monitor arm line – instantly personalizes any workspace for improved comfort, health and productivity. In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort.
- Humanscale M8.1 articulating Monitor Arm with Crossbar is designed for unprecedented adaptability
- With the Crossbar, the M8.1 supports dual monitors up to 12 lbs each
- Top-to-bottom cable management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- Weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Smart Stop feature means you can stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhang on desk edges
- Quick and easy assembly with Quick Release Joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit
- Only one tool is required for installation … and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
- Ships unassembled to reduce packaging size – while still being quickest to install
- Clamp or Bolt-Thru mounting options available
- Standard VESA plate (100mm x 100mm/75 mm x 75mm)
- Fully compatible with traditional desks and height-adjustable workstations
- Available in 3 finish options: Silver with Grey Trim, Black with Black Trim & Polished Aluminum with White Trim
Humanscale’s M8.1 Monitor Arm is an essential ergonomic tool that will provide you with a better working posture, more usable desktop space and help maintain a clutter-free environment.
As an optional extra, the M8.1 is compatible with Humanscale’s docking station, M/Connect 2 and with M/Power, a USB Type-A and Type-C charging station that offers convenient, high-speed charging for personal devices – Connect with us for details.
|Capacity||Two monitors each weighing up to 12 lbs|
|Construction / Materials||Steel and Aluminum|
|Warranty PDF||Limited 15 Year Warranty|