Office Furniture Leasing & Financing AvailableatWork Office Furniture Previous Next
Did you know you can turn a New or Used purchase of office furniture into an office furniture business lease?
If you have been in business for 3 years and are purchasing $3,000 plus in furniture leasing might be right for you.
Discover the Benefits of Leasing:
- Lower Down Payments – Purchases usually require a 30 – 50% down payment. There are some lease plans that require little to no down payment
- Low, Predictable Monthly Payments
- No Up-Front Costs – Sales tax and installation charges are paid over time in a lease, as part of a lease payment
- Flexible Payment Options – Payments can be tailored to match your usage of the equipment, accounting needs or revenue pattern
- Choose from 24, 36, 48 or 60 month terms
Ask us today – Your atWork Representative can provide a leasing quote through our professional leasing partners like…
Are you equipping a Canadian start up with over $100,000 in sales?
Lending Loop brings Canadians and Canadian Businesses together in their lending platform.
Get a Simple and Fair Term Loan at a Rate that Suits Your Business…
- No Hidden Fees
- Free to Apply
- Exposure to Lenders Across Canada
- Fast Approval and Funding
- Simple Monthly Repayments
See what Lending Loop is all about here
Get the furniture you need, the way you need it… Connect with atWork today