Office Furniture Leasing & Financing AvailableatWork Office Furniture Previous Next
Did you know you can turn a New or Used purchase of office furniture into an office furniture business lease?
If you have been in business for 3 years and are purchasing $3,000 plus in furniture leasing might be right for you.
Discover the Benefits of Leasing:
- Lower Down Payments – Purchases usually require a 30 – 50% down payment. There are some lease plans that require little to no down payment
- Low, Predictable Monthly Payments
- No Up-Front Costs – Sales tax and installation charges are paid over time in a lease, as part of a lease payment
- Flexible Payment Options – Payments can be tailored to match your usage of the equipment, accounting needs or revenue pattern
- Choose from 24, 36, 48 or 60 month terms
Ask us today – Your atWork Representative can provide a leasing quote through our professional leasing partners like…
Are you equipping a Canadian start up with over $100,000 in sales?
Lending Loop brings Canadians and Canadian Businesses together in their lending platform.
Get a Simple and Fair Term Loan at a Rate that Suits Your Business…
- No Hidden Fees
- Free to Apply
- Exposure to Lenders Across Canada
- Fast Approval and Funding
- Simple Monthly Repayments
See what Lending Loop is all about here
Partial.ly E-commerce Purchase Financing
“I furnished our office when we needed it – and paid when we wanted. Awesome!”
We also offer an online “easy payment” option through our partner, Partial.ly.
Partial.ly makes it easier to buy the things you love by allowing you to pay with a flexible payment plan.
It’s quick and easy to sign up on checkout. Read more here.
Get the furniture you need, the way you need it… Connect with atWork today