Looking for office furniture and need it now?
Call Lovers atWork Office Furniture today with your office furniture needs or to schedule one of our team to meet with you at your office!
Since our start in 1983, the Lovers atWork Office Furniture team has been focused on outfitting commercial buyers with tremendous value and furniture solutions that work well.
Making you look great through office renovations, moves or simple daily outfitting of your team is a good thing right?!
Looking for Store Displays, Hangers and Racks?
Stop in to see our store fixtures department with our large inventory!
Question – call today!
Give us a Google Review here
“As long as we are erring on the side of serving others, I think we can’t go too far wrong.” – Rodney Lover
Lovers atWork Office Furniture is solidly established as the leader in office design and furnishings in Southwestern Ontario. Having designed and outfitted complete office spaces for some of the most recognizable companies and organizations in the region since 1983, Lovers atWork has a reputation for excellence in their field, both anticipating and meeting their clients’ needs.
The Lovers team aspires to stay on top of the trends in office design. A coming trend is ‘resimercial’ spaces, which combine the benefits of residential comfort with commercial efficiency. An additional trend atWork is driving is the creation of movement-based office spaces. The available research on sedentary workplaces clearly demonstrates the resulting health crises for employees. Lovers is committed to anticipating their clients’ future needs and designing spaces appropriate to those needs.
Rodney Lover, Director of Sales and Marketing, recognizes how the current business stands on the work and example of the previous generation. His grandfather, Robert Lover, came to Canada as a 12-year-old orphan in 1915. With a positive outlook and an incredible work ethic, Robert worked as a farmhand and, over time, made an excellent life for himself.
Years later, Rodney’s father, Dale, worked with his family in the village general store over which they lived and the pattern of family-based, entrepreneurial endeavours began. The current atWork family started after the closing of a small chain of department stores that Robert and Dale ran together.
Rodney looks back on the example set by his father and grandfather with an eye to duplicate the work ethic they modeled: “I think working hard honours both the opportunity we have been blessed with and the people that we get to meet. This deep belief in the intrinsic value of each person extends to our team and our clients.”
With an appreciation for the family history successes of young and diligent workers, Lovers atWork has focused on helping youth to develop and to execute leadership skills, both in the atWork business and in the community. Not only are high-level positions at Lovers entrusted to young business leaders (some beginning to work at Lovers in their teens), but opportunities for youth in the community are sponsored by Lovers atWork (including scholarships and training and mentoring initiatives for interior design college students).
Merely having good furniture solutions in stock is not enough to keep customers satisfied for over three decades. Lovers atWork is also known for their first-class customer service. A values-based personnel sets them apart from the rest of the field. From individual consultations, personal on-site evaluations, and on-going phone and email conversations, the Lovers atWork design team ensures that the client is heard and that their needs are met. From the showroom staff to the designers to the installation team, every atWork team member takes time to get it right for each client.
The Best Names in the Business
Humanscale, HON, Krug, Tayco and Belair Office Products – these are just a few of the reputable manufacturer names currently in the showroom at the Lovers atWork location. Lovers exceptional inventory of office furniture systems includes a wide variety of styles, layouts, and floor plans, not to mention innovative accessories and workstation additions. Budget-savvy shoppers will also enjoy browsing Lovers extensive pre-owned office furniture selection for great deals on gently used office furnishings.
Supporting the Next Generation of Interior Designers
Lovers atWork proudly supports:
- Students from both Fanshawe College and the University of Western Ontario by hosting onsite ergonomic learning sessions.
- The Fanshawe College of Interior Design program through their sponsorship of the school’s Outstanding Student Achievement Award.
- The Venture London business plan competition alongside the London Economic Development Council and the Small Business Centre.
- Various other community groups and charitable organizations.
Each week, our atWork installation team plays an important role executing projects beyond our clients’ expectations. They look forward to serving you. Here are comments from a few of our clients…
- Having worked with Ray and his crew all week I would like to pass along my compliments for their hard work and care in moving our furniture. Great Job.
- …thank you for the wonderful job your guys did on Friday with our internal move.
- Your team are hard working great guys. You are fortunate to have them.
- Your service was awesome. Your delivery guys were very kind and courteous.
- …they worked really hard all day and were super accommodating to all our requests. They are also great problem solvers… They are an asset to your team for sure!
- Just wanted to let you know your crew did a great job today. They were very efficient, helpful and friendly. Fabulous service.
- …On time, polite, accommodating. Very refreshing!
- Just awesome.